We have a long track record of helping a wide array of clients achieve their goals. Representative engagements include:
- UFCW Local 1776 in the four-year battle over efforts to privatize the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
- The PA Turnpike Commission in support of its system-wide strategic plan and its plans to convert to an All Electronic Tolling system, as well consulting about ongoing media relations and crisis communications services.
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to support its College Ready agenda for adoption of school and student assessments aligned rigorous education standards and efforts to promote teacher effectiveness.
- Blue Cross of Northeastern PA as the insurer seeks regulatory approval of a merger with Highmark.
- AFSCME Council 13 in the effort to defeat proposals to outsource the management of the PA Lottery.
- The PA CLEAR Coalition to drive up awareness of the need for the state to develop sustainable revenue sources for core services.
- The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation on implementation of its Public-Private Partnership (P3) Program.
- The Campaign for Fair Education Funding (launched October, 2014) in a sustained push to fundamentally change the way that our Commonwealth’s public schools are funded.
- Select Medical, a network of more than 100 specialty hospitals across the country, on its strategic communications and ongoing media relations.